Note 1: Examples of JARL Station (=stations established by
JARL HQ station (JA1RL), Regional station (JA2RL, JA3RL, etc.),
Auxiliary station (JA2YRL, JA3YRL, etc.), Antarctic station (8J1RL,8J1RM),
Special commemorative station (8J1HAM, 8J2ITU, etc.), Beacon
station (JA1IGY, JA2IGY, etc.), Museum station (JA1YAA), any station with 8J or 8N prefix.
Note 2: If you contacted the same station on diffrent bands or
the same station in another year or the same station on another
site, it would be considered that you contacted different stations.
Requirements (See the General Rule in addition to the followings.)
* A list of contacts (GCR is not necessary) furnished with
the callsigns of stations worked (heard), dates, bands and modes
of the contacts (receptions). Do not send QSL cards. Do not send
* No restriction of contact dates and location of stations and
* JARL started accepting application on October 1, 1999, and
will issue from January 1, 2000.
* Applicants can request for maximum three of the following
Bands, Modes, QRP, QRPp, Satellite, One day, Same callsign.
* The fee for the award: 16 IRC's/US$(Equivalent to 2,000JPY).
For more information and all correspondence should be sent to:
Japan Amateur Radio League - Award Desk
3-43-1 Minamiotsuka, Toshima, Tokyo 170-8073, JAPAN
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org